General Recommended Care
The Naran Brand has been designed with the ultimate luxury in mind using delicate fabrics and laces. Please handle your products with care to maintain their beauty and shape. All garments have detailed care instructions on their labels, please read and follow these carefully.
For Best Results:
· Always refer to the garment’s care label.
· When washing bras, hook the back closures together to prevent the hooks damaging delicate fabrics and laces.
· Use a lingerie bag during washing, this helps to protect fabrics and prevents wires from escaping and damaging your fabrics or washing machine.
· All padded garments should be gently restored to shape straight after washing.
· Avoid using pegs to hang garments after washing.
· Garments can be dried flat or bras can be hung in half over a line.
When storing bras be careful not to crush the padded cups, this can be done by storing your garments flat in a drawer (ideal)or by twisting one into cup into the other.